Monday, March 31, 2008

On the move...

First, let me start with saying I know, I'm sorry, I haven't make good on my plan to post a new entry each week. Things got a bit busy this past month. During that time I traveled down to Birmhingham, AL for work. I was able to zip up to Jasper and visit uncle Frank and the whole gang. Which was really enjoyable. Of course my visit would not have been complete if Frank didn't get to go show off his shop and latest ride.


Since my last post, Carson is on the move. He is crawling all over the place and is pulling up and walking around the furniture. And yes, he still has the tounge working...





Marisa is still doing gymnastics once a week and she was going to get to start playing some soccer, but the first game got cancelled due to the fields being too wet. Also she got to paint her nails and toenails for the first time.






Speaking of it being wet, I don't know if we are ever goning to see dry land around here again. It seems we have had either rain or snow for the past month. Well, that's all for now, guess it's a short one this time. What's the saying though? Better something than nothing...:) Until next time...

2 comments:

Megan said...

Craig,
I tagged you for "7 Weird Things"...check our blog. keepinupwiththekutschers.blogspot.com

I'm Waaaiting....:)

Sara B said...

Carson is so big! Did Marisa paint her nails by herself! You guys are brave :)